CFS Foymount was a military radar station in Foymount, Ontario, Canada, (part of Bonnechere Valley). It was opened in 1952 as part of the Pinetree Line of NORAD radar stations. The radar itself was situated at the top of a 523-metre hill, one of the highest points in Eastern Ontario. In 1967, RCAF Station Foymount was renamed CFS Foymount with the unification of the Canadian Forces. A few years later, the base was declared redundant. The station was closed in 1974 and sold to private interests.